We use a sms computerized system to keep clients abreast of any developments in their cases via their cell phones. We do not wait you to enquire on the recent developments on your case; instead we continuously revert back to you.
We are situated in the hub of the city. You do not have to travel extra hours to get to us. You are more than just client of Mavuya Attorneys INC. We endeavor to welcome and service you with a smile and humility like a part of our family.
We understand that clients approach us during the most difficult times , thus we are here to listen to our clients ‘problem regardless how big or small the trouble is. We attempt to move fast. It is our understanding that fast and efficiency form part of a high quality legal service.
Mavuya Attorneys Inc is a boutique law firm and has the pleasure to act as a correspondent.
We are situated within a walking distance of Supreme Court of Appeal, High Court , District Court, Regional Court– Bloemfontein and the Master’s Office , therefore we are ideally located to act as your local correspondent in the following:
1. Supreme Court of Appeal
2. Free State High Court
3. Bloemfontein Regional / Magistrates Court
4. Master of the High Court Office.
We attend to all correspondent work, such as, but not limited to:
1. Issuing of documents
2. Delivery of documents at the relevant sheriff’s offices
3. Serving and filing of documents
4. Urgent Applications / Ex Parte Applications
5. Uplifting of documents
6. Attendance to queries
7. Index and Paginating
8. Taxations and
9. Court appearances (including appearances in the Criminal Courts).
Should you require our services, please feel free to contact Mavuya Attorneys INC.
Mavuya Attorneys INC trading is a dynamic boutique law firm located in a busy hub of Bloemfontein and within a walking distance of Magistrate Court, High Court, Supreme Court of Appeal , CCMA and the Master’s Office. The firm was established in 2013 by Mr.Vuyisile Mavuya, a duly admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa, who solely manages a firm. The firm strives to be a leading legal entity catalyst with resourceful and well equipped in-house expertise providing its clients with the best available legal services. The firm is 100% black owned with level 1 BBBEE contribution. Download our BEE certificate
Subsequent passing his matric with three distinctions, he enrolled for the LL.B degree with Wits University in the year 2003 but later altered to the University of the Free State. He holds an LL.B degree from the University of the Free State.
Mr.Vuyisile Mavuya is the founder and the only Director of the firm with 100% shareholding. He holds 6 (six) months School of Practical Legal Training course and the Practice Management course offered by the Law Society of South Africa.
Mr.Mavuya is presently studying a Master’s Degree in Law. He articled at Phatsoane and Henney Attorneys in Bloemfontein and, following his admission as an Attorney, he worked at the South African Human Rights Commission as a Legal Consultant.
Mr.Mavuya has a right of appearance in the High Court and he is also a member of the Free State Law Society & the National Association of Democratic Lawyers
– Debt Collection,
– Drafting of different types of Commercial Contracts,
– General advise on BBBEE compliance and Codes of Practice,
– Drafting of policies and Codes of Conduct,
– General advice on legal advice on labour law,
– Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration representation at Bargaining Councils and CCMA,
– Representation at the Labour Court and the Labour Appeal Court.
– High, Regional and District court litigation,
– High and Supreme Court Appeals,
– Bail hearings,
– Domestic partnerships,
– Spouse abuse,
– Child adoption,
– Child abuse,
– Marriage Annulment,
– Property settlements,
– Child custody,
– Child’s and spousal maintenance.
– Preparation of Wills,
– Estate planning and Administration,
– Family and charitable trusts,
– Winding up and Administration of deceased estates,
– General legal advice on family law matters
– Law suit against the state or private hospital for the doctor’s or nurse’s failure to adhere to standard of care.
– Incorrect diagnosis or treatment by the doctor.
– Injuries emanating from negligent driving of motor vehicle accidents within borders of South Africa,
Suit no.201 Cuthberts building
78 Charlotte Maxeke street
P.O Box 3884
051 430 0113
051 430 0113
Cell phone number:
Mr. V. Mavuya: 061 589 8975